What we do?
Business & Startup Registration:
In India, more than 90% of businesses are operating as unregistered proprietorship firms or partnership firms due to unawareness of benefits of registered business. The major benefits of registering a business in India are as follows:
- The tax rate was reduced to 25% for companies having turnover upto Rs. 250 crore. In case of other form like Partnership, the tax rate is 30%.
- The promoters of the Company would not be personally liable for liabilities of the business so that they can take risks without the fear of losing everything.
- Registered business is considered a separate legal entity with assets and liabilities that are distinct of its promoters. Hence, transferring or sharing the ownership of a registered business is easy.
- Easy access of Funding is possible in registered business as most banks and financial institutions prefer to lend to registered business entities.
- Large businesses, foreign parties, Government prefer to do business with a registered business entity. Hence, registering a business can make the business eligible to meet buyer’s criteria, participate in tenders and meet various requirements set by buyers or customers.
We provide following type of business registration services:
- Private Companies;
- Public Companies;
- Conversion of Partnership firms into LLP or Company;
- Registration of Start-up with DIPP, GOI;
- Joint Venture Companies and Wholly Owned Subsidiaries;
- Section 8 (Not for Profit) Companies;
- Limited Liability Partnerships (LLP);
- One Person Companies (OPCs);
- Branch / Project / Liaison offices;
All the Companies Registered in India is governed by the provisions of Companies Act, 2013 which regulates the working of Companies and legal limits within which companies may do their business. Company Law provides legal compliance that are required to be followed by every company like auditing of accounts, reporting of financial statements, reporting of changes in management, maintenance of statuary registers, record of meetings, etc.
We provide following services with respect to compliance of Company Law, FEMA and other Securities Law:
- Assistance in keeping the Statutory Records & Registers under the Companies Act, 2013;
- Issue of Shares and debentures;
- Transfer and Transmission of shares;
- Filing of FC-GPR and FC-TRS forms for issue or transfer of shares to NRI;
- Drafting of Notices, Agenda and Minutes in respect of Board & General Meetings;
- Preparation of Directors’ report and Annual report;
- Change in the name of a company;
- Change in Directors, Registered Office, K.M.P;
- Shifting of registered office from one state to another state;
- Search and Registration of Charges;
- Annual filing of companies with RoC including XBRL preparation of data;
- Preparation of various Forms & Returns required to be filed under the Companies Act, 2013;
Compliance is a business asset that, if used in the right way, can bring companies competitive advantage, customer trust and ultimately return on investment.
Audit and Due Diligence:
Secretarial Audit is an audit to check compliance of various legislations including the Companies Act and other corporate, securities and economic laws applicable to the company. It is, therefore, an independent and objective assurance intended to add value and improve operations of the Company.
Due Diligence Audit is basically a careful investigation into the complete financial picture of a Company. These audits come before a purchase of equity stake, merger and acquisitions and other major decision that could negatively influence the finances of businesses. These audits are generally used to ensure that the title of properties are legal, no hidden liabilities exist on Company, Status of Intellectual property rights etc.
We provide following Audit, Assurance and Due Diligence Services:
- Secretarial Audit as per the Companies Act 2013;
- Securities Audit as per SEBI Act / Regulations;
- Corporate Governance Certification as required under Listing Agreement;
- Diligence Report required by Banks for assisted companies;
- Legal Due Diligence for Equity Stake Purchase, Public Offerings, Merger and Acquisitions, Takeovers, Key Investments, Strengthening Compliance level etc.
Capital Market and Securities Laws:
- IPO/FPO Management including SME IPO
- Rights/Bonus/Preferential Allotment
- Insider trading
- LODR Compliance Management
- Revocation of suspension from BSE & NSE.
- Postal Ballot
- Scrutinizer for e-voting
- Merger & Amalgamation;
- Acquisitions & Takeover;
- Fast Track Merger;
- Restructuring of Company or Group;
- Transaction based advisory;
- Consultancy and reporting with regard to:
- Investment under FDI, PIS, FII, NRI/PIO, FVCI
- Overseas Company formations and JV/WOS structuring
- Obtaining FDI approvals
- FCRA registrations, Licenses
- Consultancy and opinion on FEMA matters including current/capital account transactions
- Adhoc compliances under FEMA
- Trade Mark
- Copy Right
- Drafting of share purchase/Shareholders agreement
- Vetting of agreements
- Compliance Audit
A limited liability partnership (LLP) is a partnership in which partners of LLP have limited liabilities unlike traditional partnership firms. It therefore can exhibit elements of both partnerships and companies. In an LLP, each partner is not responsible or liable for another partner's misconduct or negligence so, it is best form of business for MSME and other traditional partnership firms.
We provide following services to Limited Liability Partnerships:
- Incorporation of Limited Liability Partnerships;
- Drafting of LLP Agreement;
- Changes in LLP Agreement;
- Event based ROC compliances;
- Annual filing with ROC;
- Conversion of Partnership/Company into LLP;
- Closure of LLP;