Business and Startup Registration
We provide following type of business registration services:
- Private Companies
- Public Companies
- Registration of Start-up with DIPP, GoI
- Wholly Owned Subsidiaries
- Joint Venture Companies
- Section 8 (Not for Profit) Companies
- Limited Liability Partnerships (LLP)
- One Person Companies (OPCs)
- Branch / Project / Liaison offices
- Partnership Firms
Audit and Compliance – Companies Act, 2013
We are providing following Corporate law related services to our corporate clients:
- Assistance in keeping the Statutory Records & Registers under the Companies Act, 2013.
- Issue of Shares and debentures.
- Pre IPO and Post IPO Compliances.
- Issue of share certificate to shareholders.
- Transfer and Transmission of shares.
- Filing of FC-GPR and FC-TRS forms for issue or transfer of shares to NRI.
- Drafting of Notices, Agenda and Minutes in respect of Board & General Meetings.
- Preparation of Directors’ report and Annual report.
- Change in the name of a company.
- Conversion of company into Public or Private.
- Change in Directors, Registered Office, K.M.P.
- Shifting of registered office from one state to another state.
- Search and Registration of Charges.
- Annual filing of companies with RoC including XBRL preparation of data.
- Preparation of various Forms & Returns to be filed under the Companies Act, 2013.
Corporate and Capital Restructuring
We provide our expertise knowledge to the company to increase efficiency, profitability and value of the company. Depending upon the requirement, we guide our clients to make changes in corporate or capital structure of the company like:
- Mergers & Amalgamation
- Acquisitions and Takeovers
- Slump sale, Equity carve-out, Split off etc
- Reduction / Buy Back of Share Capital
- Bonus issue of shares
- Liquidation and Winding Up of Companies
Legal Drafting, Pleadings and Appearance
We provide standard legal drafting and appearing services like:
- Drafting / vetting of various Joint Venture Agreement, Share Subscription and Share Holders Agreements, Commercial Agreements etc.
- Drafting of LLP Agreements.
- Appearing before National Company Law Tribunal (NCLT), Ministry of Corporate Affairs, Regional Director, and Registrar of Companies.
- Legal opinion on various complex issues.
- Co-ordination with Solicitors and Advocates.
We help our clients to frame their corporate governance policy, mentoring board members regarding compliance of provision of various laws and to act as link between Government & Company and Shareholders & Company.
- Advising on the composition of the Board of Directors, Audit Committee and other committees.
- Assisting in periodical Corporate Governance compliance, audit and report on it.
- Advisory and Audit on Corporate Social Responsibility.
- Secretarial Audit.
- Share Reconciliation Audit.
- Attending Board Meeting or conducting through video conferencing.
- Attending General Meeting and issuing Scrutinizer’s Report.
- Search Report and Due Diligence Report for Banks and corporates.